Wednesday, November 11, 2009

ToDay I will b talking about my Idol. ^.^

Ok.... today's story... hmmmm....

I just read my idol's blog... hehehe... it was his brthday on the 6th of November... my dad's bday was on the 4th... and I just got to touch this blog thingy today. hehehe.... Paid the bills today, went to KLCC to close down my parent's line. ~Sighs~ With every minute passes by, a challenge comes by 1 after the other. I feel so swamped with what is happening, but I can't just take the easy way out. So I pray to Allah and hope for the very best.

MySpace muahahahaha!!! I will get through life, just wait and see.

My late grandmother used to say, it is not good to sigh. When you sigh, means you whine. When you whine, it is like you question to what the mighty Allah has given to you. I used to whine, really, I used to question, why am I here>? What am I doing? Why is my luck so rotten?Q@!! MySpace

This kind of whiningness, these questions, happened when I was back studying at the States. Boy, was I stupid back then. Another thing that was crossing my mind back then, I thought that if I was to go back to Malaysia, I'd be a typical shallow person. How bad is that?? Until, I was introduced to my Idol. My mom told me to look at him, watch him, see what he does, and learn. Mr Haji Aznil Nawawi is truly my idol. I have always wanted to be just like him. How he smiles everyday, doing his show with such strength and enthusiasm makes me see that if he can do it, why can't I. He makes me realize that Malaysian people are not shallow. I was. I was so shallow that I couldn't broaden up my mind to see that I was just too arrogant. Mr. Aznil is my Idol. Totally! My dream is if I could get to meet him. I would shake his hand and say THANK YOU!! THANK YOU MR AZNIL FOR OPENING UP MY MIND AND SEE A BROADER PICTURE. Hopefully, I get to see him one day. Even if a lot of people say that it's super easy to see him, well, if it's super easy THEN WHY IS IT SOOO HARD TO MEET HIM THEN!! Hahahaha... oh well, I'll just pray harder. MySpace

No comments:

Post a Comment