Friday, January 9, 2015

I think I got screwed...

So I am in need of a job from home thing since recently my boss tells me that I will only need to come in the afternoon. My pay is decreased and having two children just makes the motherly me feels that I as a mother really need to find more ways to get more money.
Even though my lovely hardworking husband isnworking his butt off to support our family, Istill need to find a way to help my dear hubby. I mean not that we don't have enough BUT just something extra for education savings or life savings or retirement. Whatever itnis I just need to find a way to get extra.

*sigh* I wish I had skills like knitting or sewing so that I can offer my beautiful services to make pretty dresses or something. Or maybe cooking so that I can do catering or something.

Anyways, my title is I feel I got screwed. Well I was desperate or desperado so I thought registering myself with www.realtranslatorsjob.com would give me the opportunity to addnin my income by translating documents. Besides I saw the add come out in the STAR newspaper so it should be legit. SO I payed rm120 something and I thought maybe I can get started with translating and earn back the money I used to register. However it has been 3 days and still no job offers for translating and everytime I sign in it will always put my at the step 1.

It says there I should make a website but I don't want to because I have run out of models to register this freaking thing. ***siiiiighsss**** hopefully in the next week something will come up but in the mean time no more being naive and gullible and the media are freaking liers!!!

Farah u r not going to be a gullible desperado and invest your.money.wisely the next time. Maybe I should do odd jobs or taking care of children.


Till the nex time. Toodles~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment