Monday, October 26, 2009

How bad the word 'pretend' is...

Today is the start of everyone's final exam. The UNITEN's students are all busy studying and taking their final exams. Some are taking their final final exams, as in after this, they would graduate and go on with a working life; and some are taking their sem's final exams where the next semester, there would be another time to take other kinds of final exams.

My finals start on Wednesday. This Wednesday I will be taking my Macro final exam. By the 6th November 2009 I would finish up my 2nd year degree. Next semester will be the start of my final year... How do I feel about that??? "LAakxkseqodnlxzza;kssldgjroepp["... exactly, no words to describe the feeling that I have. It's more like a dream than reality. BECAUSE the truth is, I am not ready to face the working world. In other words, I'm not ready to face reality. Especially when this means I will have more responsibilities, having to look for a job, yada yada yada, etc... no more using your parents money instead, we have to go look for money to give to our parents. To repay back all that they have done and all. Oh I just found a word for it, "DAMN".... that's the word, "DAMN".

Anyhu, so, today... Studied Macro since Macro's final exam is this Wednesday, but didn't really study. More like looking at the paper with a blank look on my face. Then after the so called 'studying', went home n SLEPT!! YES, that's right, I SLEPT!!!it was good to sleep and not think about anything but dream. So slept for like 2 hours I think and then went out to eat...

The word 'pretend' comes to mind a lot. I realized that when we have known somebody for like a long period of time, we tend to have moments where we would pretend. We pretend to be OK, pretend to be mad, pretend to be sad, pretend to be tired or lazy. However,the word 'pretend' gets really bad WHEN we pretend to be a friend. Pretending to be the bestest of friends or just pretending to like that person. This word is like acid. When we know someone that pretends, it hurts to see or even hurts to call them our friends. I know that one of my friends is right now going through a stage where she wants to change and become someone new. HOWEVER, when we change, we don't forget the people that were with us during our worst of times. We cherish them. Not putting them aside when we have gone through a good transformation and thinking they were the cause for our downfall. Those people that were by our side when we were not at our best, are the people that we should call friends and think of them as family. Because without them, who would really accept us for who we are. The people that suddenly becomes our friends when we have transformed, those people are the ones we need to put aside n be careful of. Pretending is harsh and sad, no one should pretend, its just bad.

Gonna go study now. TATA~~~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment