Saturday, October 10, 2009

I realized something

Today is the 10th october.... One of ma sis (jr), she got the maxis free call the entire day today and since she's not using it, she gave us to use it. So ape lagi.... guna abes2 la.. hehehe... we called a bunch of people.... n it made me realize that if a couple of my friends from over the seas were here, id call them up and ask if they're ok or not... hehehe, called my police bro, my frend Danny, my juniors, Falzal my friend with benefit.. hahaha, called amin monopose... hehehe... monopose monopose....

i miss them... oh n i owe them as well... I wanted to buy them dinner or something, probbly one day I will. Coz theyve been real nice in checking out if there were tickets from KTN to KL.. hehehe, n i feel like i owe them for their kindness. I really do hope that they make it in the world of artists. their songs are not that bad, they're pretty good. One day, they'll be big n when they reach that level, I hope they don't forget their friends n fans.. hahaha...


in 2 weeks time are my finals... yay! finals... woah, havent studied.... said I wanted to be a nerd, but havent reached that term yet. Wanted to study my butt off, but my butt havent fallen off yet. Hahaha, gee, I always wished that I was like some other people who likes to study during their free time n if they feel bored, take out a book n just read. Im not like that, my free time is all about SLEEP N SLEEP N SLEEP... hahaha, n listen to songs n wat not... anyhu, hopefully I have the eagerness n will to study coz I dont wanna make ma parents look down on me especially when they have high expectations of me. anyhu, hopefully I do well this sem, especially when nex sem is the start of my final year. FINAL YEAR~~~!!! DAMN~~!!!~~~~ OMG~~~~!!!~~~~~ ok, dont wanna think about it now. think about it later. anyhu, till the nex blog we meet.

1 comment: