Saturday, October 10, 2009

Today's story


Today is my best frends bday.... NORFATHIN ROSLEY!!! hehehe.. happy bday 2 u buddy... she is now 21 years old... hahaha, she's allowed to drink n play. hahaha... i think she can vote now.. hehehehe... not sure... anyhu, well, its her bday today...

ok, lemme countdown how many presents I owe....

5th April : my lovely sis bday (paid for movies bt havent gotten her anything)
6th April : Hanee's bday (havent gotten her anything)

21st Sept: Chuya (havent gotten her anything)
Izza (havent gotten her anything)

1st Oct : Falzal's bday (havent gotten him anything)
11th Oct : Fathin's bday (havent gotten her anything)


so all in all there are 6 presents that I owe... the prob is I dont have the income to get them anything just yet... so they have to wait till I have the money to buy something. hahahaha...


my lunch for today is a very sad lunch indeed.... nasi + kicap + pedal = still hungry!! hahahaha.. o well, be patient, later2 i'll get something to munch on... hehehehe...

till the next blog we meet...

1 comment: